Thursday, December 07, 2006

The world is mine!


In the very near future I plan on making the above phrase become a reality. I won't let anything stop me from achieving my goals. I know that is a strong statement. But, I will make it happen. I'm still somewhat upset from my previous blog. That's life, I guess. I won't stab people in the back or do anything illegal to make it to the top. I will continue to fight for the good that is in all people, I will continue to believe and hope for the best, I will continue to be strong and believe in the "Kill em with Kindness," philosophy.

I am going to make a pact with myself, that only I and whomever else reads this blog will know about. When I do accomplish what I want to do with my life, while on earth, I will be proud that I didn't break, or even bend, the rules. Praying that the light of goodness will out-shine all the sneaky, back-stabbing people who are in positions of power.

Keep an eye out for me world, I'm coming, be patient.

1 Comments:

Blogger dotsmom said...

Saw your comment on my blog. Congratulations on graduating! Go get 'em!

I'm glad you were one of my students.

K. Smith
English 226

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home