Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another weekend work day is complete. Saturdays are laid back at my job. Laid back as long as the trucks arrive on time, or earlier than scheduled, then there will be plenty of time to catch up on everything else. I'm always looking for extra time to work on my studies. Last Saturday we spent 30-45 minutes trying to pull one can out of the trailer of an inbound Ozark. The door had come open and freight was lodged in between the trailer wall and the can itself. It took three of us (two agents and a handler) to get the damn thing off. Its bad enough we have to put up with the crazy weather, but when something that can be controlled makes your job harder it just pisses you off.

Still Can't title my Blogs! There is no place that says "Title!"

I have been using space to show my titles. I just finished checking out my instructors blog and she has titles. What's up with that?

Ok, what was I talking about.

I'm still at work writing this blog at 3:35 am. The only good thing about this is the fact that I am not on the clock. Plus, I am almost at my blog quota. Yes!


Ok, one more thing then I quit. I just ran the spell check on blogger.com and it doesn't recognize the word blog or blogs.

????????????????????????

1 Comments:

Blogger dotsmom said...

Isn't that interesting?

Congrats on graduating. Send me a picture of some Pennsylvania snow, please! And keep in touch, you Yankee!

K. Smith
English 226

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home